APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 1500VA 865W BR1500GI
Premium Battery Backup with Surge Protection for Electronics and Computers
The Back-UPS Pro provides abundant battery backup power, so you can work through medium and extended length power outages. It safeguards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and data lines. The Back-UPS Pro also features automatic voltage regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltages. The Back-UPS Pro also includes unique “green” features, like power-saving outlets that automatically turn off idle peripherals. A high efficiency charging system and “AVR Bypass” also reduce power consumption. With the rest of the Back-UPS Pro’s standard features, this is the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.
At a Glance
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity – Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points – Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarms – Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test – Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification – Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery replacement without tools – Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets – Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator – This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Cold-start capable – Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Back-UPS RS BR1500GI 1500VA Tower UPS
- (1) Detachable IEC power cord
- CD with software
- Telephone cable
- USB cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
SEE FULL SPECIFICATION